VCDS und OBD Diagnosegeräte Shop
Diesel Forum. Community für Reparatur und Wartung an Audi, Seat, Skoda und Volkswagen. Support für VCDS und KOBD2Check (OBD2). On-Board-Diagnose und KFZ-Technik.

Billige Diesel im Internet...Zur allg Belustigung

Neues Thema beginnen Auf Beitrag antworten Weitergeben, Thema teilen Lesezeichen setzen Druckansicht Dieselschrauber - Übersicht » Dieselschrauber Bar
Autor Nachricht
ObenbeiMutti
Gast

Kostenloser Account, kein OBD Support (VCDS, KOBD2Check)

Beitrag15-09-2005, 9:52    Titel: Billige Diesel im Internet...Zur allg Belustigung Antworten mit Zitat

Hallo,

grade such ich was neues altes, und erlebe Dinge!

Folgender Textkörper gibt einen Teil meinen e-mail Verkehrs der letzte Tage wieder:

Hello,

This is how i propose to do the delivery and payment of the car.This is the best way for a buyer.First of all we will use a delivery company.With Free service because I will pay all taxes.The shipping company is called Sent Auto Delivery ( web page : www.sent-auto.com ).This is a great company.One of my friends used it to ship his car from US to Germany.

This are the steps that we will fallow,first i will go with the car at the local Sent Auto office from my town.They will verify the papers of the car to see if the car has any accidents,dameges or if it is stolen.After they do this they will contact you with the Buyer - Seller - Company contract.In this contract you will get all the details on this transaction.They will ask you for a deposite ( 20-50% from the car`s price ) .This is like a confirmation from the your part that you are a trusted buyer.This way they can make the contrac from here on your name and when the car gets there they can validate the contract and you just sign and the car is yours.Ofcourse after you test it,i think you will have 20 days to test it.

To start this i need this details from your part:

Full name .

Full address .

And contact details ,like phone numbers.

After i have these details i will go with the car at the Sent Auto office and start the transaction.

My Regards from Isle Of Man,England.
I will wait your E-mail!

Hello,

no problem for me to take a plane to england
on weekend. Am I able to take the car with
me, if I give you the money in cash?

Are you able to meet me at the next international
airport to your house, if possible?

I need to check things like insurance and aggrement.
Maybee its not so easy taking a car over within EU.

I'd like to take the car with me, taking a ferry, and driving it
home. But I need to see it first.

I try to phone you, but it's not so easy to get conected.

------------------------------

Hello

Sorry but if you want to see the car you can come in London Uk next week when i will be back in town or if you want we can close the deal like this: I want a verschandeln and safte deal,to finish the deal we will use an escrow
service like this : www.dekra-cargo-transports.com and they will arenge
the shipping to your home door.now i will explain you how the escrow
service works:You will have to goo on the escrow web address and make
the registration after that you will contact me and i will do the same
after both of us ar registred you will make the transaction after the
transaction was made the escrow service will contact me to bring them
the car for the test and to check up the documents of the car and if
everything is in order with the car and the papers they will contact you
to send the money to them after that they will ship you the car and you
will have 10 days to test it and if you like the car and decide to keep
it you will contact the escrow compani to send my the money or is you
decide not to keep the car the escrow service will send you the money
back and the car to may address.

So please e-mail me as soon as possible if you want to buy this great
car.
I look forward for your e-mail.
Thank you and have a nice day!

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:20:18 +0200
To: trylio@luxmail.com
Subject: Re: SEAT Leon

Ok, I live in Bavaria, Germany

Is there any possibility to see the car in Germany this days?

trylio@luxmail.com schrieb am 13.09.05 11:45:26:
>
>
> Hello
>
> I live in Londo Uk and i wil contact you next week if i still have the car ok.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:41:40 +0200
> To: trylio@luxmail.com
> Subject: Re: SEAT Leon
>
>
> Hello,
>
> I want you to contact me as soon as possible
> at the time you are back.
>
> You can tell me a date and a place now, so I can plan!
>
> cellphone-number is *** or via e-mail,
>
> Where do I have to get to next week?
>
> locking forward to hear from you soon!
>
>
>
>
> trylio@luxmail.com schrieb am 13.09.05 11:27:45:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > The car has the driver wheel on the left side and if you want to close the transaction in person i will not be able unitl next week because in this moment i'm out of town with business.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:17:03 +0200
> > To: trylio@luxmail.com
> > Subject: Re: SEAT Leon
> >
> >
> >
> > Hello Andy,
> >
> > Sure I'm seriously interested!!. I hope it is left steered;-)
> > Do you have Mud&Snow tyres, also?
> > The brakes and tyres should be in excelent conditons by <30t runtime, should'nt they
> >
> > It ist the Motorcode ARL, right.
> >
> > When and were can we meet spontainious?
> >
> > You'd get the money in cash from my person
> >
> > I think that's the easyst way of transaction
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> > Bye
> >
> > Tobias

---------------------------------------------------------

So Dude,

You want me to give the money to a so called cargo company, which does the transaction for us, right. (www.sent-auto.com; www.dekra-cargo-company.com)
I just had contact to !!!three!!! of your colleques, and if I can get one of your basdards, I swore you I'll make an omlett out of your balls, that is no joke!
What about earning your money with something honest, buddy?
It would not only be my hardly earned money!! It is my time.

Fuck you and the other of your business, may you go to jail.

(If you are really Eugene Lucio, and this is a serious letter... Sorry about the text above, its not called to you!

When do I get to see the car, before giving the money to someone who does not exist certainly)
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: EugeneLucio@aol.com [mailto:EugeneLucio@aol.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. September 2005 23:01

Betreff: Seat Leon 1.9 TDi Sport
Seat Leon 1.9 TDi Sport
This car is located in Berlin, Germany. It was bought from Germany so the steering wheel is on the left side.

The Seat Leon 1.9 TDi Sport is like new, in perfect conditions, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever 39,900 km onboard. I am the first owner of the car and it has no accident or any engine problem.
I also have the servicebook.

The price is 8.500 EUR and this is with MwSt.
I have put the announcement of the site because I received many e-mails with bad intentions.
Regards. Eugene Lucio.
ObenbeiMutti
Gast

Beitrag15-09-2005, 9:54    Titel: Billige Diesel im Internet...Zur allg Belustigung Antworten mit Zitat

Wenn Ihr lustig seid, dürft Ihr diese Adressen sabotieren icon_evil.gif icon_twisted.gif
dieselmartin
Profi-Schrauber
Profi-Schrauber

KFZ-Schrauber seit: 13.03.2003
2007 Volkswagen Passat
Premium Support

Beitrag15-09-2005, 10:10    Titel: Billige Diesel im Internet...Zur allg Belustigung Antworten mit Zitat

Moin

Das mit dem "Fuck you" und "omlet" wars du ??

Naja, so ganz hab ichs nicht kapiert, aber entweder zieh ich mich dann ganz aus der Kommunikation raus oder zeige die Typen an.

"Fuck you" mails bringen gar nichts
Transparency, Teamwork
... there was another T.

I don't know what the fuck it was.
Nach oben KFZ-Schrauber-Profil anzeigen Private Nachricht senden   Fahrzeuge des Benutzers ansehen
ObenbeiMutti
Gast

Beitrag15-09-2005, 10:23    Titel: Billige Diesel im Internet...Zur allg Belustigung Antworten mit Zitat

Grundsätzlich gebe ich Dir recht, aber die Emotionen kochen mir da schon auch hoch
wenn ich mich ernsthaft über einen gewissen Zeitraum umsonst mit dem Autokauf auseinandersetze.

Bei kongurenzlos günstigen Angeboten werde ich ja mittlerwiele sowieso skeptisch, aber bei einfach nur guten Angeboten icon_confused.gif Da bekomm ich dann eine Antwort von einem Briten der mich in ein Mailgesende verstrickt, und muss dann im Laufe des Tages feststellen, dass fast jedes günstige Angebot, egal welcher Marke, welches ich angeschrieben hatte die selbe Masche strickt icon_evil.gif

Anzeigen icon_question.gif Wen denn icon_question.gif Bin da eher anarchisch aufgelegt.

Interessant ist was für nette Webpräsenzen sie da basteln! So eine Blase müsste naturgemäs sehr schnell platzen, wäre auch interessant zu wissen wieviele Leute bisdahin Ihr Geld ins Nichts überwiesen haben.
dieselmartin
Profi-Schrauber
Profi-Schrauber

KFZ-Schrauber seit: 13.03.2003
2007 Volkswagen Passat
Premium Support

Beitrag15-09-2005, 10:51    Titel: Billige Diesel im Internet...Zur allg Belustigung Antworten mit Zitat

Ich wuerde das Internet eh nur zum "kennenlernen" eines Angebots nutzen.

Also sowas wie: "ah, da steht mein Traumauto ja nur 10 km von zuhause weg" und dann hinfahren.

Scheiss auf "unschlagbar guenstig", wenn du dann doch abgerippt wirst.

Fuer mehr als "Anzeige lesen" wuerde ich die ganzen Kfz-Protale niemals nutzen.

Ich wuerde vermutlich nichtmal vorher anrufen - wenn es halbwegs nah genug ist.

Man darf sich nicht als kleiner Wicht (was alles privat leute im Automobilsektor sind) dazu verleiten lassen, mit hilfe des Internet ploetzlich als "Global Player" auftreten zu koennen icon_smile.gif

Dafuer lauern zuviele Haie im Becken !!!

m;
Transparency, Teamwork
... there was another T.

I don't know what the fuck it was.
Nach oben KFZ-Schrauber-Profil anzeigen Private Nachricht senden   Fahrzeuge des Benutzers ansehen
Neues Thema beginnen Auf Beitrag antworten Weitergeben, Thema teilen Lesezeichen setzen Druckansicht Dieselschrauber - Übersicht » Dieselschrauber Bar
Ähnliche Fachartikel und Themen
Thema Community Bereich
Keine neuen Beiträge VAG - Getriebeübersicht (Diesel) Technische Daten
Keine neuen Beiträge DPF-Diesel und GSKs, Glühkerze Unterbrechung Fehler und Dokumentation (Audi, VW, Seat/Cupra, Skoda)
Keine neuen Beiträge Die Feinstaub-Katastrophe und Diesel mit Rußpartikelfilter Fachartikel
Keine neuen Beiträge 1.9 TDI ASV laderumbau, allg. fragen Dieselschrauber Bar
Keine neuen Beiträge Teilekatalog im Internet Diesel Motorentechnik
Keine neuen Beiträge Teilekatalog im Internet Diesel Motorentechnik
Keine neuen Beiträge BOSCH KFZ-Teile-Katalog im Internet Diesel Motorentechnik
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.